Är detta en ny VR-5'a eller är det en RAK 5'a ?

Forum för bilar med VR5 motorer
Användarens profilbild
2stroke
VR6 Guide

Är detta en ny VR-5'a eller är det en RAK 5'a ?

Inlägg av 2stroke »

Såg nedanstående gamla artikel i dag samt att jag tidigare läst att AUDI kommer med en Turboladdad helt ny VR-5 motor i deras TT ( Generation- II )
Kan det vara denna motor man snackat om ????

I texten står INLINE vilket tyder på att det inte är en VR motor.... :cry: :cry:

Någon som vet mera ?

Citat :
To help motivate that additional weight Volkswagen has announced three engines for the new Jetta so far.
An all-new 150-hp and 170 lb-ft. of torque 2.5-liter inline-5 cylinder,
the new 200-hp 2.0l FSI 4-cylinder turbo found in the GTI
(and various other VW and Audi models)
and a 100-hp 1.9-liter TDI PD diesel.
No word yet on a VR6 model or 4MOTION all-wheel drive at this point -Volkswagen isn't giving us a firm answer either way for now.
The new 150-hp inline-5 cylinder has been developed specifically for the U.S. market and replaces the old tried-but-true 2.0 4-cylinder.
The 2.5 has been designed to be cost effective, not require premium fuel like a lot of other newer engines, have high torque characteristics and potential for more power over the lifecycle of the engine.
Peak horsepower of 150 is reached at 5,000 rpm and peak torque is reached at 3,800 rpm, with 90 percent available from 1,750 to 5,125 rpm.

Being based loosely on half of the V-10 Lamborghini Gallardo engine you might hope to see half the Lambo's 500 horsepower, but that isn't the case.
VW tells us that the 2.5 is detuned for use as the entry-level engine.
This means that expensive variable valve trains, dual plenum intakes and such all got left on the shelf in the name of cost savings.
VW's engineers are quick to point out that the 2.5 could make more than 200-hp with some basic modifications.
Given that the 2.0T FSI engine is also capable of more than 250-hp from the factory, both engines signal good growth potential and positive signs for the aftermarket which is chomping at the bit to get their hands on something new these days.
The 2.5 inline-5 is mated to either a 5-speed manual transmission or a six-speed Tiptronic.
We have had two chances to drive the new Jetta V, one down in Peubla, Mexico and again in the hills of San Diego.
Both drives were limited to the 2.5-liter inline-5 equipped cars with the Aisin-built six-speed Tiptronic, as that is the configuration that will be first available at launch.

Hela artikeln här : http://www.vwvortex.com/artman/publish/ ... 1283.shtml

robert
Polerat insug

Inlägg av robert »

Ja, det står ju att det är en rak femma så det är det nog också... 8)
cheeva
Vr6 Beroende

Inlägg av cheeva »

en sån tt rs vill ja ha 8)
Corrado vr6-93
yamaha r6-00
David L
VR6:are 4 ever
Kontakt:

Inlägg av David L »

TT-RS motorn är i grund o botten en rak 2.5l motor som funnits i USA och andra länder ett tag redan. Sitter i Golf och Beetle som exempel. Som sugmotor har den 170hk och med överladdning tar dom ut 340hk ur TT´n.

Självklart är ju TT-RS motorn uppgraderad för att hålla för detta, men i stora drag.
http://www.dli.nu" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Skriv svar